Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager who is highly analytical and strategic to join our growing marketing team. This person will own the paid search channel, with a focus on rapidly scaling our Google and Bing ads accounts efficiently. They will be leading the channel strategy and execution, leveraging experience and expertise on the changing landscape within the paid search channel. This person will report directly to the Director of Growth Marketing.
As a Paid Search Manager, you will:
- Own, execute, and launch all SEM campaigns for the following (but not limited to) channels: Google Search Ads, Google Display Ads, Google Youtube, Google Performance Max, Microsoft/Bing Ads
- Provide budget recommendations and conversion and revenue projections to ensure sustainable growth
- Develop and execute a testing roadmap across all paid search platforms, ad units, audiences, and tactics
- Partner with other teams to optimize copy and landing pages
- Continually expand and optimize keyword
- Generate performance reports and analytics for presentation and review
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends in paid search trends and strategies
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in a paid search role; bonus points for experience with PLG or SaaS brands
- Demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding channel targets
- Experience successfully growing paid search channel into a multimillion dollar program
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills: able to draw conclusions and with guidance, able to devise strategic recommendations based on findings
- Self starter: always looking for room to improve/learn as well as the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Expert in Google Ads and Bing Ads platform
- Strong communication skills, especially with the ability to translate/distill findings
- Passionate about the paid search landscape and can demonstrate thought leadership in the space
- Comfortable working in a remote environment
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $108,800 to $147,200. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.