We’re building the future of live entertainment, and we’d do it even better with you. Twitch doesn’t just serve communities, we work as one too. We’re building a strong and diverse team, where everyone has a voice. We’re growing fast and always tackling the next big challenge.
Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It's where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we're solving on our Blog.
About the Role:
As Product Marketing Manager, Monetization, you will report to the Senior Director of Monetization Product Marketing. You will plan and execute the Product Marketing strategy for streamer revenue generating products. You will build and execute GTM strategies alongside marketing, PR, business development, product, and sales teams.
You will be comfortable operating at both strategic and tactical levels, switching between them effortlessly. You will be grounded in audience insights and will use those to drive the direction of the product and marketing roadmaps. You will excel at analytics, continuously setting a learning agenda that raises the bar for impact against engagement and business goals.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams (comms, product, marketing, sales, etc.) to craft go-to-marketing (GTM) strategies for monetization product and campaign launches, including development, alignment, approval and end-to-end execution of the plan.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build joint marketing campaigns to help increase streamer earnings and achieve revenue growth.
- Develop integrated marketing and GTM plans for commerce campaigns, targeting streamers.
- Plan and execute messaging strategy to communicate our launches to the Twitch community.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, with a successful track record of delivering marketing campaigns and programs in collaboration with external partners.
- Experience bringing new tech products and campaigns to market, geared toward both brands and consumers.
- Experience developing and executing GTM plans or marketing programs, driving direction and agreement across large teams.
- Experience in the live streaming industry
- Experience with monetization / revenue generating products
- Passion for Twitch and the streamer community
Location(s): San Francisco, CA
Contract Length: 6 months (per length of service policy)
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $50.00/hour in our lowest geographic market up to $80.00/hour in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.