Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
As a Visual Designer, you will play a crucial role in designing and contributing to the brand direction of Sorare. We are the intersection between sports, gaming and web3 - so we are craving for creative minds who are constantly at the pulse of culture. You will be very hands-on, working with the various internal teams to help drive Sorare design direction. You will work under the guidance of world class leaders who will help you grow individually, and alongside an incredible in-house creative team. The work you will create will be seen everywhere across the football world — from on-pitch advertising to top-tier social channels of world-class leagues and clubs.
- Work closely with senior creatives to drive forward Sorare’s brand across various campaigns, growth marketing, and content across all Sorare social channels
- This role will primarily be focus will be on Global Football
Help craft the brand direction of various Sorare Brand & activations including:
- Growth marketing
- Day to day social media requests
- Card design
- Campaign assets
- Internal projects
Work cross-functionally with internal teams, and have a clear process to meet deadlines and quick turnarounds
Able to version out the key visuals as well as generating assets and help develop toolkits to be distributed amongst partners
- Showcasing excellent craft and promising design potential
- Experience developing branding systems, guidelines and toolkits
- 1-2+ years of brand & agency experience working with fresh and innovative clients
- A passion for design, fashion, sports (Some football interest/knowledge is necessary)
- Extremely motivated and curious, a vest for creativity
- Experience working in creative campaigns across all touch points [web/mobile/social]
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as laptop, monitor, etc.
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.