Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Join us and design your future.
As Canva scales change continues to be part of our DNA. But we like to think that's all part of the fun. So this will give you the flavour of the type of things you'll be working on when you start, but this will likely evolve.
At the moment, this role is focused on:
- Partnering with the Product Growth, Sales & Product Marketing (PMM) teams to set & drive the product marketing sales enablement strategy for High Velocity & Strategic Sales motions.
- Partnering with the Sales Enablement team to deliver product marketing sales tools, assets & training that are aligned to the Canva Way of selling. Examples include pitch decks, cheat sheets, talk tracks, battlecards, case studies, chatbot content, Sales related industry events, customer round-tables, customer advisory boards.
- Working with Sales Leadership, PMM & Enablement teams to build a strategic product marketing sales enablement program for the Strategic Sales team. Deliver operational excellence and continuous improvements to the product marketing sales enablement program to reduce friction in the sales process and increase impact of the program.
- Identifying issues and gaps proactively that may negatively impact the product marketing enablement program metrics, develop initiatives and processes to solve them and influence relevant collaborators to get consensus for implementing proposed solutions.
You're probably a match if
- 6+ years of product marketing experience or at least 4 years of experience in a marketing-facing role in a product centric organisation (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research).
- Exceptional communication skills, which empower all collaborators to support your product strategies.
- Ability to build proven cross functional relationships with team members from product, marketing, sales, strategy, CHT and research.
- The ability to identify and forecast potential business problems/opportunities and identify appropriate ways to rectify/seize the opportunities and prioritize resources.
- Experience running complex cross functional strategies and the ability to influence senior collaborators
- Ability to understand the market, competitors and core customer audience. Identifying essential trends, and rectifying problems as they arise. You share these insights broadly with all key collaborators and use these insights to mold the product, messaging, and GTM strategy.
About the team
The product marketing team is on a mission to empower our Canva community to achieve their goals through Canva’s world-class products and tools. We do this by helping bring our new products to market and drive continuous engagement and adoption across our array of existing products. We want every person to discover how Canva can help them daily whether through creating social graphics, building impactful presentations, educating our future generations or printing gifts for your friends, with Canva everyone can achieve their goals.