Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
About the role:
We are looking for an exceptional Manager, Marketing Analytics and Operations to join our growing Marketing organization. This person will have a strong analytical mind and clear marketing tech expertise. They will be naturally curious, and be a key member in supporting our marketing team to unlock and reach new heights.
This individual will lead and own our day-to-day marketing operations, and report directly to our Director of Growth Marketing. They will be responsible for Segment ownership on the marketing side, and ensure events are being passed correctly to partners. This person will also be the liaison between Marketing and Data, build and maintain Looker dashboards, and help drive analytics projects.
As our Manager, Marketing Analytics and Operations, you will:
- Own the marketing tech stack and ecosystem which includes Segment, Iterable, Google Ads, and more
- Partner with Marketing to ensure data and events are being captured properly across different initiatives and campaigns
- Be the liaison between Marketing and Data, helping manage Marketing’s data priorities with the Data team
- Own Looker dashboards, which includes both building and maintaining dashboards based on requirements and needs
- Be the Marketing lead for Segment, ensuring marketing events are set up and working as intended
- Assist in marketing analytics projects
- 4+ years of experience in a marketing operations or marketing analytics role
- 3+ years of Looker experience, including LookML and experience implementing and maintaining dashboards/reports
- 3+ years of direct Segment or similar platform experience
- Strong communication skills, particularly the ability to translate/distill findings to less technical stakeholders
- Familiar with marketing tools such as Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn
- Familiar with the latest technology in the marketing industry including marketing automation
What will help you excel in this role:
- Strong problem solving & project management skills
- Cross functional collaboration abilities
- Proficient in marketing measurement and reporting
- Comfortable working in a remote environment