Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Growth team is a transversal entity aiming to maximize and deliver the potential of any mobile product. It combines user acquisition, creative content production, monetization, and the tech capabilities required to turn applications into global hits. With over 150 experts, we operate at the forefront of mobile marketing and ad tech across various types of games (hypercasual, hybrid, 100% IAP, blockchain) and consumer apps.
- Manage ad monetization strategy across a variety of ad networks and demand partners
- Design and operate ad waterfalls for many games via major ad mediation platforms
- Deeply analyze monetization performance against key metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Run A/B tests to optimize monetization efforts: test from A to Z, analyze results and leverage them
- Make recommendations to influence the product, create new ad placements and optimize ad integrations to impact the LTV of users
- Communicate with strategic partners & ad network contacts to build/maintain strong relationships
- Liaise with our internal teams for tech-related topics: SDK integrations, data and dashboarding, automation needs
- 2+ years of experience in the ad monetization ecosystem, in consulting or in finance
- Data-driven and detail-oriented, with strong analytical and organization skills
- Develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience in statistical analysis tools is an advantage
- A hacker and creative mindset
- Speak and write English
- Understanding of the mobile gaming competitive landscape and mobile ad tech ecosystem is a big plus
- Competitive salary upon experience
- Flexible remote days (hybrid)
- Comprehensive relocation package (including visa support)
- Swile restaurant lunch voucher (100% taken in charge by us)
- Gymlib sports subscription fully covered by Voodoo
- Alan Premium healthcare coverage for your family
- Child day care facilities (Les Petits Chaperons rouge)
- Wellness activities in our Paris office (gym, yoga, boxing, etc.)
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full stack desk and computer equipment upon your request
- 20 min zoom call with Gaetan Fajon, Head of Ad Monetization, to better understand your career plan and answer any questions you may have
- Remote expertise assignment based on a real-life use case
- 45 min interview with the Ad Monetization team to review your case study, discuss the role and responsibility
- 30 min final call with David Ribeiro, VP of Growth