Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Analytics Lead to join our Business Marketing team. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in helping us grow Reddit Ads. You will work closely with Reddit’s Marketing, Data Science, Product and Engineering teams to ensure the effectiveness of our advertiser and revenue growth strategies. The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about using data to drive real business impact. They’ll develop a deep understanding of the Reddit business, synthesize it into strategy, and work with cross functional teams to implement. This is a high visibility role, ideal for somebody looking to work closely with marketers as the data analytics expert.
What You’ll Do:
- When it comes to data, you’ll be the glue between Data Science, Product, Engineering, Sales & Marketing.
- You’ll develop an informed outlook about the Reddit Ads’ growth strategy.
- You’ll synthesize large data sets into compelling and insightful narratives and presentations.
- You’ll own reporting and forecasting for topline growth metrics.
- You’ll build dashboards and reporting to optimize marketing efforts across all channels.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience on a marketing analytics team (ad platform experience a plus).
- 2+ years of experience doing analytics at a B2B business.
- Experience working with Salesforce data to analyze sales funnel.
- Experience developing and maintaining a forecast for high visibility company wide metrics.
- Experience working with marketers to set up and understand the results of thoughtful experiments.
- Understanding of paid (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc), unpaid (SEO, Email, etc.) marketing channels.
- Excellent domain knowledge of SQL, Excel, Python, and some sort of data visualization tool like Looker, Tableau or Mode.
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts into easy to understand talking points and presentations.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Strong problem solver who is comfortable working through ambiguity.
Your first 3 months:
- Become familiar with Reddit’s data and reporting tools.
- Own the forecast for Advertiser Growth, which is a company wide metric.
- Produce 3-5 analyses of the impact of major business marketing initiatives.
Your first 6 months:
- Produce and present deep dive analysis that drives the overall business marketing growth strategy. Topics might include:
- Retention & Churn
- Sales Funnel optimization
- Marketing Channel effectiveness
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off