Zilliqa is the world’s first public blockchain platform to be built on sharded architecture. We are a globally diverse team on the lookout for like-minded and passionate people who share our mission of making the development and use of blockchain applications for everyone’s life.
- Development and implement global (and where needed, regional) communications strategy for layer-1 blockchain Zilliqa. Set annual KPIs that will enable growth of company visibility, its spokesperson and star projects/verticals
- Research key competitors, news and industry trends; regularly adapt narrative, positioning and key messages to fit with current vision, mission and goals
- Liaise with the PR agency (and any other external contractors) to oversee and execute major PR campaigns and media relations efforts
- Curate an array of content and promotional materials (speeches, talking points, press releases, blogs, bylines, op-eds, social media messages, messages to stakeholders) in alignment with relevant Heads of Departments. Manage copywriters’ pipelines to create a steady stream of content that is informative, engaging and educational
- Assess and coordinate on key industry event participation, and lead Zilliqa-run events
- Broker opportunities within partnerships, sponsorships and advertising that best suit Zilliqa’s needs.
- Thought leadership: Build content and story pipelines to enrich profile of all key Zilliqa speakers across DeFi, Metaverse/NFTs, gaming and esports and crypto/Web3 themes
- Maintain relationships with key partners and their marketing teams to leverage PR and promotional opportunities ### Requirements
- Prior experience of around 5-10 years in marketing, communications, PR/editing, journalism, (print, online or broadcast) preferred. Experience working in tech - especially within crypto, blockchain, NFTs, DeFi a plus.
- You should have the ability to condense technical material into digestible information for a variety of audiences (mainstream, tech, developers etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills, Fluency in English is a must.
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills with the ability to bring a high level of organisation to planning and execution.
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Proactive, self-starter who can suggest and see through new and creative ideas
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast paced environment. Must be a responsive, engaged team player! ### Location At Zilliqa, we work remotely However, for this role you should be able to periodically travel for industry events/conferences