About Energi Core Limited
Energi (NRG) is a next-generation Proof of Stake (PoS) cryptocurrency, combining Ethereum-compatible smart contracts with on-chain governance, a self-funding treasury, and a layer 2 masternode network, enabling powerful DeFi applications.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. The team is spread throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia, and Oceania. With more than 90 contributors, the team forms a well-linked network across a variety of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds.
Energi's culture is driven by integrity, strategic thinking, leadership, and the shared desire to perform at our peak. While our differences make us adaptable and versatile, it's our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the cryptocurrency for world consciousness.
What’s in It for You?
- Work flexible hours from anywhere and be part of a team that is driven by strong values and a clear shared vision.
- Directly shape the future of a completely new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Challenge your skills and push your creative limits working with the latest blockchain technologies & systems.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in a combination of BTC and NRG.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a full-time top notch Recruiter who is agile and efficient! We are dynamic and growing tremendously fast, and need a steady supply of top talents across all departments at Energi.
What you will do:
- Manage the full recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, to offer negotiation
- Act with urgency and screen candidates for the best possible employees who also fit our values
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to each department - not just execute, but consult, advice, innovate, etc
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers to constantly improve the hiring process.
- Support HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain online a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent
- 5+ years of experience in tech recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Interest in crypto
Nice to have
- Knowledge of other languages
- Experience working with blockchain companies
- Experience working with a fully remote and decentralized team