In this role, you are responsible for the full recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, nurturing authentic relationships with candidates, and guiding strong hiring manager partnerships. This is the first full-time recruiter at a fast-growth start-up.
- Connect with diverse, technical talent through execution of strategic sourcing methods
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities, and other organizations
- Manage job boards and create job descriptions
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Track and communicate weekly metrics to the hiring leaders
- Partner with hiring leaders to understand hiring needs
- You should be thoughtful, resourceful, and strategic
- A passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Interest in the crypto space or web3
- 3+ years experience full-cycle recruitment for a technology company
- Proven abilities to attract passive senior candidates and build diverse pipelines
- Excellent communication: written, oral, in-person and on the phone
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Why Work with Us
We are a team of experienced builders with a ton of traction in a big and growing market – our users are so passionate they were hacking their way into our private beta. Only months after launching we've acquired millions of users, and are adding hundreds of thousands every week. We are by far the leading wallet on Solana, and plan to expand to other chains soon. On top of that, there has never been a better time to work in crypto and on wallets in particular.
- Wallets play a pivotal role: Wallets are responsible for on-boarding new users into crypto, and can make or break the user experience.
- We are moving to a multi-chain world: New blockchains and scaling solutions are coming online and gaining traction, but are lacking decent wallets and bridges.
- DeFi & NFTs are exploding : Interest in DeFi and NFTs has exploded, yet they are still an after-thought in existing wallets. ### ### Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision) — 100% covered.
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Monthly co-working space and mobile phone expense.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).