About Ramp Network
At Ramp, we provide a powerful fiat <> crypto toolkit that enables anyone - from established brands to blockchain pioneers - to easily onboard their next million users into Web3.
Bridging the gap between today's financial system and the emerging crypto economy is our lifelong mission. Driven by our vision, sense of community, and passion for excellence, we relentlessly work to make this dream come true and bring Web3 to the mainstream.
From day one, our founders have built a purpose-led organisation where a culture of high performance, receptive minds, and collaboration is at the core. If you’re looking to accelerate your career, grow at pace, and have a meaningful impact, you’ll find a home at Ramp. We have huge ambitions and want people to join us on our quest to become a world-leading Web3 organisation.
If you are passionate about the latest technologies and find the engineers magicians, we might just have the role suited for your needs. Join us if as a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner if you look for an environment that enables close cooperation with product-oriented teams, supports autonomy and allows your talents to bloom. We will support you all the way in this exciting journey, providing you with the tools and mentoring you need to do your job well.
What will you do with us?
- managing end-to-end recruitment processes for our open roles (Tech & NonTech) including sourcing, shortlisting, and conducting first-round interviews,
- working closely with Hiring Managers, coaching them on best practices and acting as an advisor in your field,
- providing exceptional candidate experience, keep finding new ways to increase the quality and effectiveness of our recruitment processes,
- coordinating side projects, related to the tools we use or employer branding, to offer you the space to grow,
- r*aising awareness of Ramp Network on the market, being a brand ambassador* and finding new ways of promoting job openings and attracting new talent.
- a few years* of practical tech recruiting experience *gained in the recruitment agency and/or internal role,
- great communication skills - you can communicate with anyone easily, clearly and confidently,
- familiarity with the recruitment tools (ATS, job boards, extensions, social media)- you know how to maximize their potential to attract the best candidates,
- understanding business priorities, but also caring about candidate experience - your interviews are more like knowing people than interrogating them,
- a* data-driven approach *- making informed recruitment decisions based on actual data makes our work easier,
- willingness to work in a rapidly changing environment, ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently- you will coordinate a few projects at the same time and will switch between different tasks often,
- your English is on at least a B2 level - we have an international environment and you can't be shy in using the language daily,
- being proactive, curious, and open-minded!
What we offer in return
💰 10 000 - 16 000 net PLN on an invoice on a B2B contract / 9 500 - 13 300 gross PLN on a contract of employment 🏝 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it), 👩🎓 self-development and conference budget up to 2500 $ per year to help you grow, 🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully covered by us, 📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company, 🪙 zero-fee crypto purchases via Ramp for all employees, 🏠 hybrid work from comfy workspaces located in Warsaw and Wrocław (psst. our view from the window is really cool!) 💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need, ⛰️ annual company retreat, 🗣️ English lessons if you need, 🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups, 🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.