Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role iscompletely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to support Reddit’s Technical recruiting efforts with a focus on Web3 technologies. You will work with leadership within these orgs to build an inclusive end to end hiring strategy that identifies, evaluates and wins top talent.
Reddit’s mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone on the planet and you will be responsible for bringing this to life in every candidate’s experience. You will represent Reddit’s employer brand and use every touchpoint with your candidates to share Reddit’s story and sell the opportunity and the company.
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for Core Engineering, and Web3 roles
- Partner with leadership within Reddit’s technical organization to engage top talent
- Consult with hiring managers to craft holistic recruiting strategies
- Develop an unbiased and efficient interview process for each position
- Partner with the existing talent partners on the team to deliver Web3 team specific recruiting metrics and pipeline progress
- Apply a data-driven approach to manage hiring manager expectations and preemptively share hiring funnel metrics
- Build an inclusive workforce, one Snoo at a time
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with at least 3 years of experience working as an internal technical recruiter in a corporate environment
- Track record for scaling companies and tech teams (Engineering, and Web3 technologies)
- Self-directed, demonstrated ability to innovate and bias toward action in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to thrive in a metrics driven performance environment
- Results-oriented with a strong customer and business focus
- Strong understanding and curiosity of the current technology landscape
- A consultative mindset, demonstrated ability to diagnose challenges and problem solve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and Tools (Greenhouse, Gem, Talentwall, LinkedIn)
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $145,700 - $218,600.