We are building the employment layer for Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO) and the greater Web3 ecosystem. We support the development of the world's most forward-thinking projects, technologies and protocols by taking care of the people behind them. We remove all frictions related to legal and compliant employment, compensation and HR for every organization and every contributor, anywhere in the world.
WorkDAO is the Web3-native employment, payroll, benefits and tax provider. We bridge the gap between existing regulatory structures and the innovation of the Web3 ecosystem without diminishing either.
WorkDAO Services include:
- Crypto-native Employer of Record services,
- Token tax and payroll processing,
- HR business partnership services, and
- Intellectual property (IP) custodianship for DAOs.
We are building to advance the ecosystem. We deeply understand the needs of our customers. We focus on providing solutions to handle the hard, complex labor and tax responsibilities in every jurisdiction. Our mission is to create the best working experience for contributors and unlock legal, compliant employment for the next million contributors in Web3.
About the role
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to provide external employee-organization partnerships. In this role, you will be initially reporting to the COO. You will be working with HR Product and Operations teams and external stakeholders to align resources and ensure workflow, process, content, and services are efficient and effective world-wide, and delivered in line with our clients’ expectations. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated organizational leadership capabilities, client-facing HR experience, a passion for driving business program impact through operational excellence and rigor, and experience navigating complex global requirements and regulatory constraints, with a collaborative and positive attitude.
- Partner with Director of Remote Employee Experience to develop Managed HR check-in KPI’s and to standardize check-in requirements for collation across themes such as operational efficiency, communications, culture visibility, engagement, and employee retention.
- Develop and deliver a feedback cycle to client organizations based on Managed HR Check-In KPI’s and collated information. Assess feedback from HR check-in’s for themes and provide guidance to client organizations for people strategy.
- Act as the key point of contact for the end-to-end employee lifecycle from onboarding, to ongoing retention, to off-boarding.
- Lead weekly check-ins meetings with client employees; serve as a day-to-day key point of contact on HR questions ensuring clients are in compliance with all applicable jurisdictional laws.
- Build rapport with client employees to support them in their job and flag any issues that arise.
- Take detailed notes on the check-in meetings to ensure excellent data quality is maintained.
- Escalate employee requests to the right stakeholders (Finance, Customer Success, Benefits, Payroll).
- Act as a resource and advisor to align client employees and organizations on all areas of HR matters such as performance management, coaching, new hire onboarding, employee exit, training support, investigating complaints, leave of absences, integration, and company policies and procedures.
- Coach client organizations on employee relations matters including employee concerns, performance management & coaching, exit strategies, employee recognition, communications standards, culture adoption.
- Ad hoc special projects that may arise from time to time ### ### Requirements
- At least 2+ years in a customer-facing role such as Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Support
- Project management skills and great organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of all areas of HR including but not limited to General HR, risk management, and employee relations, with an eye toward local jurisdictional compliance
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Emotional intelligence, empathy, and high-touch communication skills (written and verbal) are a must!
- Experience with HR business processes such as payroll, benefits implementation, on/off-boarding a plus
- Fluent in English and local language ### ### Benefits and Compensation
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary ($50-100k USD)
- Apple laptop