Gemini is looking for a Talent Acquisition leader to play a key role in the strategic growth of tech and non-tech teams. In this role, you will work closely with Gemini leadership across several key product verticals and departments. Drawing from your deep knowledge and expertise you will provide industry insights and advise the business and your team on recruiting approaches. At the same time, you will run key searches as well. In addition to the business-facing aspect of your role, you will also be responsible for leading a team of recruiters focused on hiring for Gemini (technical and non-technical teams). You will represent and partner with the broader People organization, while defining and driving the Talent Acquisition strategy for Gemini. You will be expected to set clear expectations, success metrics, operational rhythms and enable your team to develop strong relationships with their respective hiring managers, surface incredible talent, and act as trusted advisors.
This position will report to the VP, Talent & People Operations (Head HR).
- Manage, guide and coach a team of recruiters developing recruitment strategies and hiring bar raising talent for Gemini
- Partner with People Leadership, and People Business Partners to create and execute recruiting strategies geared towards building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Lead broader TA team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Gemini
- Proactively identify and assess talent using a variety of creative sourcing methodologies that reduces dependency on agencies.
- Create successful sourcing campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders
- Partner closely with hiring managers to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and take action on feedback, and deliver a consistently high level of customer service
- Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes
- 5+ years of management experience, leading high performing TA teams
- 10+ years of recruiting and sourcing experience, preferably in a high-growth or startup environment
- Proven ability to successfully identify, manage, and engage with exceptional candidates in high growth environments
- Proven track record of continuous improvement through problem solving and producing solutions
- Knack and passion for developing recruiting strategies that will propel our efforts to increase representation within the engineering organization
- Superior attention to detail, with strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Strong sense of urgency, with proven ability to act swiftly under pressure and adapt to changing priorities and processes
- Experience managing applicant tracking systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Experience and passion for using quantitative data do guide day to day decisions, report progress to stakeholders, and justify recommendations
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $188,000 - $235,000 in Colorado and $209,000 - $293,000 in New York City. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.