Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. It provides a smart and sophisticated user experience layer to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner. Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
We are currently a hyper-growth business targeting an immediate $100+ billion market with a very ambitious vision and roadmap. We manage billions of dollars in assets currently, and strongly believe it’s still day 1 for Coinshift. We are backed by the best-in-class VC investors globally. We are and want to be run as a technology company, not a financial service provider, and we build our culture around core values of ambition, collaboration, entrepreneurship, transparency, and meritocracy.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an HR Generalist to help us scale our team across various functions. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include end-to-end talent acquisition, onboarding, payroll, and general HR & operational work.
About the Position
- Assist in the full spectrum of the HR function, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, performance management and employee relations, etc;
- Lead the recruiting and talent acquisition such as writing and reviewing job descriptions, proactively sourcing high-quality candidates, reviewing and screening applicants, scheduling interviews with the leadership team
- Assist in end-to-end processes related to internal training: distribute surveys, compile and maintain proper records, and gather feedback;
- Administrative tasks including contracts, new system migrations, etc.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (background checks, onboarding, personal information, tracking/shipping of company equipment etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Calculate and maintain metrics such as turnover, and churn rates.
- Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Assist with payroll and Ad-Hoc projects
- 2+ years of experience in both Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Experience with recruitment processes and assessing technical profiles
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Super organized, have an intuition for keeping everything organized and in place
- Experience working in a remote, global team
- Outstanding problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, and overall communication skills
- A proven ability to wear many hats and take on a wide range of responsibilities
- Emotionally intelligent, and can create an environment of psychological safety for others
- Working knowledge of DeFi and Ethereum with a demonstrated interest in cryptocurrencies/Web3
- Ability to handle data with confidentiality
Brownie points if you have
- Fin-tech startup experience
- Knowledge of human resources processes and best practices
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment regulations
- Familiarity with Payroll practices
- Experience with HR databases, HRIS systems and ATS Software
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay + performance bonuses
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of crypto treasury management
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
Annual team off-site at a super cool location
Our Hiring Process
Screening call of 30 minutes
Culture fit interview with our team (60 mins)
In-depth interview with our Leadership Team (60 minutes)