About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
You will be joining a Global Rewards and People Operations team with an exciting mission: To continually evolve our People programs, processes, and structure with agility, integrity, and empathy - because we own the foundation on which our business achieves success at scale.
As our People Operations Coordinator, you will collaborate across the People and other Teams to coordinate a variety of HR initiatives. These initiatives will include global onboarding operations, using and improving HR systems, developing processes, scheduling, coordinating, and more. This role will report to a People Operations Manager and has exceptional growth potential as we scale Chainlink Labs. This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse, company-wide initiatives.
- Own the global onboarding experience for new hires and give each new hire an excellent onboarding experience, from the final recruiting stages through the employee onboarding journey.
- Partner closely with the Talent Acquisition and People teams in the final stage of the recruiting process to draft and route contracts for signature, acting as the main point of contact for candidates.
- Act as the main point of contact for our non-US onboarding, partnering closely with our PEO vendor.
- Provide key support and coordination on various People programs ensuring a great employee experience.
- Learn a broad set of HR-related skills and competencies to improve your professional aptitudes and provide backup coverage as needed.
- Act as the initial point of contact for HR-related questions being asked from our workforce, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality where appropriate.
Collaborate across departments and teams to help develop and ensure the success of all People initiatives
Work experience as a People Ops Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role preferably in a tech startup.
Ability to handle data with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality.
Have a growth mindset and be hungry to learn about all HR functions.
Comfortable using and improving various systems and processes.
Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment while remaining incredibly organized and attentive to detail.
Take the initiative to independently complete all tasks within a timely manner, creatively problem-solving when necessary
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).