About Near - Pagoda
Pagoda is the first-ever Web3 Startup Platform where developers and entrepreneurs can build, launch, and operate new blockchain-based products and services. As a primary builder of the NEAR Protocol, Pagoda delivers capacity, velocity, simplicity, and affordability needed to power tomorrow’s Web3 startups.
We are looking for an innovative, empathetic, and productive person who is excited about building the next generation of crypto startups, feels comfortable challenging opinions, and most importantly who shares with us the same desire to make the web free again.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. Pagoda is committed to creating an inclusive culture, and we celebrate diversity of all kinds.
Learn more about Pagoda: www.pagoda.co
Pagoda’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a creative and driven Senior Talent Sourcer to focus on finding the world’s best technical talent and building talent pipelines for our most critical positions. You will play an integral role in identifying and engaging passive talent and delivering market-based insights to our hiring leaders.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Strategically partner with hiring managers and senior recruiters across the business to develop customized sourcing strategies for technical and non-technical job requisitions.
- Provide advice and recommendations to hiring managers and senior recruiters on all aspects of sourcing, eg. market insights, sourcing options and candidate management in order to attract the best inclusive and diverse talent.
- Own sourcing and talent acquisition strategies from end to end, that deliver high quality candidates into the recruiting pipelines across multiple job requisitions.
- Craft thoughtful approaches to candidate outreach that will engage even the most passive talent with the use of complex sourcing techniques and open-source communities.
- Develop messaging copy and content that converts cold candidates into prospects.
- Act as the primary touchpoint for candidates from initial outreach until the onsite interview stage, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience throughout.
- Conduct effective candidate pre-screens to assess the candidates suitability and communicate their suitability via written form to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Utilize non-traditional and creative strategies to discover underrepresented talent.
- Contribute to inbound recruiting strategies and our employer branding.
- Take a highly organized and data driven approach to candidate tracking and funnel metrics
- Use Data & Market intelligence to influence the overall sourcing / hiring strategy.
What We're Looking For:
- Deep knowledge and experience sourcing for niche and hard to fill roles across technical and non-technical job requisitions.
- Experience sourcing global technical talent within software engineering, ideally with backend and/or distributed systems experience.
- Your sourcing skills and experience go beyond LinkedIn search and filters, encompassing at an advanced level various techniques and platforms.
- Experience utilizing Boolean search strings across multiple channels and passionate about creative sourcing and out of the box thinking.
- Ability to identify and engage top talent and differentiate talent levels
- Function in a fast-paced/agile environment and shift focus quickly while working autonomously in a remote working environment.
- Passion for diversity and inclusion, you enjoy making long-lasting connections with underrepresented groups
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities
- Data-driven, results oriented, and self-motivation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field is a must
We'd Love If You Have:
- Web3/Blockchain recruiting experience
- Experience recruiting engineers with distributed systems experience.
- Startup sourcing experience
- Experience with Greenhouse and SourceWhale
- Experience sourcing underrepresented talent
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (60 minutes)
- Technical Interview with a Senior Recruiter (60 mins)
- Running an Intake Meeting with a Hiring Manager (30 mins)
- Take Home Assignment (45 mins)
- Culture & Values Interview (45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our hiring teams for this role, you’ll ideally be located in North America or Europe.
What You’ll Get For Joining:
- Unlimited Annual Leave / PTO
- $2,000 Yearly Continued Education Reimbursement
- $2,000 Home Office Setup Reimbursement
- Yearly Company Retreats (2022 in Lisbon!)
- Paid Holiday Week: the last week of the year
- Paid Summer Wellness Week: the first week of July
- Mental Health Support and access to licensed therapists through Spill, 100% paid by us