Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
As a Senior People Business Partner, you will work closely with our global leadership team to deliver impactful people programs and initiatives. You will enable leaders and employees to do their best and most meaningful work and you will help make Sorare a great place to grow.
The successful candidate likes to wear a lot of hats, thrives in a hyper-growth environment, and has a passion for providing consultative support and guidance on all things people-related. The ideal candidate will have a data driven mindset and bring creative ideas and solutions to influence business outcomes.
- Partner with and advise leaders and managers on all things people-related, such as performance management & coaching, employee relations, leveling processes, and organizational development
- Create and advise on HR policies and programs, in collaboration with fellow people team members, legal, finance and the business
- Design and deliver key diversity and inclusion programs/initiatives that continue to build a strong values driven organization
- Have a data driven mindset to assess organizational metrics and provide insights to leaders to drive business outcomes
- Partner with Business leaders to provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution that’s aligned with business strategies. Help leaders to create and execute on the vision for a world class organization
- Partner with leaders to build high performing leadership teams and coach executives to enhance their leadership effectiveness
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication, reinforcing our mission and values
- 8+ years of experience in an HR Business partner or equivalent role. Experience in a fast growing technology company as well as a more established organization is a plus
- Experience managing and running a CSE
- Experience with investigations and resolution of complex employee relations matters
- Business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and an understanding of French employment law
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical business groups and a deep understanding of the challenges within each group
- Demonstrated ability to partner and build relationships with executive leadership
- Experience implementing people programs including but not limited to performance management, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, organizational design, and talent development
- Ability to analyze data and develop recommendations for action
- Team oriented builder who sees the big picture and can operationalize a strategy
- Desire to create a culture of diversity, inclusivity, and collaboration
- Excellent French and English written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.