Talos: Institutional Fabric for Digital Asset Markets
Founded in 2018, Talos provides institutional-grade trading technology for global digital asset market participants, powering many of the major players in the digital asset ecosystem.
We are a tight-knit but decentralized team of highly-experienced engineers and businesspeople. We are a remote-friendly work environment, plus physical hubs in New York, Singapore, and Sweden, and a presence across EMEA.
As a Sales Director you will drive Talos's future revenue growth by engaging with our prospects, understanding their requirements, and turning them into effective users of the Talos platform. Successful Sales Directors take an empathetic, systematic and consultative approach to the sales process, investing long term in the client relationship and ensuring it remains on a sustainable growth trajectory.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute and continuously optimize our sales strategy combining qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Manage and build a balanced pipeline of strategic accounts and medium-to-large scale contributors to revenue
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for institutional clients
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Deeply engage with the product, its technical components and the offerings of our competitors
- Navigate large-scale, complex organizations while engaging comfortably with senior executives and key decision makers
- Collaborate with Product, Account Management and Engineering teams to help drive product strategy
- Work closely with the Account Management team to ensure client success ### ### Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in enterprise SaaS or capital markets sales and/or business development
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong interest in technology, capital markets, and trading preferred
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of the broader EMEA region