About Dune Analytics
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-blockchain analytics platform which is used by thousands of developers, analysts, investors and community members to better understand how the crypto ecosystem works.
We’re a fast growing team, working remotely from all across the world. We cherish working on a product that empowers our users to create and do their own research in an open community first manner.
We’re backed by some of the world's best investors. In February 2022, we announced that we’ve raised our Series B funding, led by Coatue 🦄 to double down on our mission of making crypto data accessible! We’ll use the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards.
Here's how 👇
We’re now at a crucial stage in our journey as the activity in crypto is exploding, and we need many more talented people to join the team and help us make crypto data accessible.
We reached Unicorn status at only 16 employees, so if you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet come join our rapidly expanding team of Galaxy brains.
About the role
With the launch of new products such as the API and Team collaboration, Dune is set on a new growth trajectory where it’s going to be ever more important to maintain good relationships with our clients. This is the very first hire of this kind at Dune and we are looking for someone that can take ownership over this function, roll-up its sleeves and do what is necessary to make our clients succeed. Although it’s the first hire of this kind, you won’t be alone, you’ll work within the growth team, and will be able to rely and work with amazing teammates at the Community team and Data Experience teams at Dune (not to mention everyone else at the company!)
Here’s some of your responsibilities:
- Help clients make the most out of Dune tooling including abstractions, API and collaboration tools
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships with Dune’s customer base
- Be the main POC for our customer support needs, having a very deep understanding of Dune’s data stack.
- Evaluate and understand customer needs as they evolve and grow
- Help onboard new clients, developing and delivering ad-hoc training programs
- Be the customer’s advocate within Dune
You might have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a quantitative business analyst role
- Exposure or previous experience engaging with external clients and partners ideally in a business development type of role.
- A passion for web3 and a solid understanding of SQL and blockchain data: you have your own portfolio of Dune dashboards to prove it
- The ability to work proactively and collaboratively with the various people and teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Bonus for a solid understanding of statistical programming (Python/R)
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package
- A remote role with truly flexible working hours within a fully distributed team
- 5 weeks paid vacation + local public holidays
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space