About Flipside Crypto
Our DAO team is focused on incubating and growing the next generation of DAOs, starting with MetricsDAO. We are creating and educating new markets in Web3, and we are looking for talent that sees the potential of DAOs and wants to be a part of them! If you are a highly driven, self-starter who thrives off building partnerships, sharing information and Web3 is your space... let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Business Development leader to join our DAO team! This person is a proven, tenacious bis dev leader who can create great relationships with potential partners, educate them on our offering, and close deals. As a leader in an early-stage organization, you’ll own business development and lay the groundwork for how we grow this function in a DAO-native way.
How you’ll contribute:
- Identify, engage and close Web3/DAO customers for MetricsDAO analytics offering
- Research partners, identify key players, and generate interest in MetricsDAO offering
- Collaborate with internal and community teams to align internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals
- Develop and manage light CRM to track opportunities, and provide regular updates to team
- Navigate an early stage DAO startup environment by balancing competing priorities and managing multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Collaborate with the community, internal teams, and CEO to build GTM strategy, materials, and process.
Your skill set:
- Complete and utter extrovert. Building relationships is in your DNA.
- Experience within business development, and closing deals
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative and motivated mindset, with a drive to build in a startup environment.
- A passion for Web3 and DAOs is mandatory, and bonus points if you’re already active in DAOs
- This role will require business proficiency in English and scheduling flexibility, including partial availability (being online, taking meetings) during U.S. business hours.