About Metrika Inc.
It’s an exciting time to join Metrika! A Series A-funded startup in growth-mode with teammates across the US, Canada, UK, and Europe, we are building the world's premier operational intelligence platform for blockchain networks. Metrika partners with blockchain protocols, foundations, and node hosters to help them and their community members analyze individual and network-wide metrics of their Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) networks to maintain and improve their performance, security, and reliability.
About the role
With this rapid growth comes the need to bring on talent across the organization, particularly in Engineering, to build data pipelines, the Metrika platform, and assure performance of the platform.
The primary role of the Talent Acquisition Lead will be to manage the talent acquisition process: working with hiring managers to craft job descriptions and technical assignments, liaise with external recruiters, review resumes, conduct screening interviews, and manage Metrika’s relationship with candidates from the first interview to onboarding, ensuring each candidate, whether offered a position at Metrika or not, has an exceptional experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to help build an all-remote global team in a growing industry.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Metrika hiring managers to craft job descriptions, manage postings, and design selection process for each role, including the design of technical assignments for candidates
- Own Metrika’s relationships with external recruiters
- Manage Applicant Tracking System to ensure well-documented and automated processes
- Review candidates’ applications against job descriptions
- Conduct screening interviews for engineering positions in order to assess knowledge, experience, motivation, and cultural fit
- Support applicants throughout their application process, answering their questions, following up when needed
- Support offer and negotiation process, including preparation of employment contracts
- Lead onboarding efforts to integrate new employees
- Liaise with Professional Employer Organizations (PEO), to oversee quality of outsourced human resources activities
- Represent Metrika at hiring and recruiting events
- Reach out to high potential candidates, asking them to apply to Metrika
You will need:
- Technical proficiency to effectively screen resumes, interview candidates, and otherwise assess qualifications for software engineering positions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build a positive experience for candidates
- Ability to communicate and collaborate thoughtfully and effectively with cross-functional team members
- Strong sense of ownership and decision-making, even in ambiguous situationsAbility to convey ideas clearly in written and verbal format
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Nice to have:
- Experience as a software engineer or Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science Experience recruiting global, distributed, teams
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), e.g. Greenhouse, Workable, Recruitee etc.Native English proficiency
Metrika is an all-remote organization and offers flexibility in how and when you work. We foster an inclusive and connected team culture through virtual work, and in-person meet-ups.
This position is currently open only to:
Individuals who reside and are authorized to work for any employer in the United States OR individuals who reside and have the right to work in Canada OR individuals who reside and have the right to work in the European Economic Area (EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein) and the UK.
We will not accept applications from external recruiters or recruitment agencies.