Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a global company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business.
This position is needed to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Twilio’s User Authentication and Identity product portfolio
Twilio is looking for a Product Manager to join the User Authentication and Identity product team of our Communications business unit. You will understand the needs of our customers for user verification/authentication and build products that solve that need at global scale. Working side by side with other product managers and engineering counterparts, you will collaborate to craft and deliver on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for authentication and identity verification at Twilio.
In this role, you’ll:
- Be the voice of the customer in every conversation and decision, and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value.
- Own the product strategy, roadmap, and release cadence for various packages of Twilio’s lookup product.
- Support your engineering team in delivering quality features efficiently, and your global go-to-market team in selling them.
- Get your hands dirty, align executives, convince peers, and coordinate dependencies to get-it-done.
- Seek out unique points of view to deliver products that reflect the global population and make communication more inclusive for all.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum of 3+ years of Product Management or related experience building customer-facing cloud products for businesses or developers.
- Experience working in an agile/SCRUM development process with globally-distributed teams and customers, occasionally working non-standard hours.
- Strong technical, analytical, and UI/UX design understanding.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience required.
- Experience building products/services related to APIs, identity verification, authentication, fraud, billing, messaging, or telecom.
- Experience working with direct sales, marketing, and defining pricing/packaging
This role will be remote, and based in Colombia. Approximately 10% travel is anticipated.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.