Kustomer is the industry leading conversational CRM platform perfecting every customer experience. Built with intelligent tools such as AI and Automation, no code-configuration and a connected data platform that unifies data from multiple sources through a single timeline, Kustomer empowers businesses to operate with greater efficiency and deliver more personalized service to customers across any channel, making every interaction more meaningful and memorable. Today, Kustomer is the core platform for some of the leading customer service brands like Ring, Glovo, Glossier and Sweetgreen.
About the Role
We're seeking a Product Marketing Manager (Senior level) to refine our product messaging, ensuring resonance with customers and highlighting our platform's unique value. In this role, you'll lead competitive market intelligence efforts, staying abreast of industry players, tracking competitor analytics, and understanding customer-driving factors. We're looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager with a successful track record in working with emerging products in a tight partnership with product management and developing effective go-to-market strategies that drive revenue and user adoption.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Analyzing the market, buyers, trends, industry-specific problems, and competitors to create strategic positioning that differentiates Kustomer in the customer service CRM space
- Developing a compelling narrative and value proposition for the Kustomer platform
- Enabling the sales teams to generate pipeline and close deals with messaging, sales strategies, materials, tools, and market knowledge, with the aim of increasing close rates, competitive win rates, decreasing sales cycle length, and increasing ACV.
- Crafting content strategy that addresses each part of the buyer’s journey, online and offline, from awareness to decision.
- Working closely with the industry experts, analysts, and press relations teams to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Working with product management to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product development roadmap and mitigate product gaps
- Guiding the execution of large cross-functional product launches from inception, all the way through to a successful launch.
- Building and delivering executive level presentations, keynote level content for events, writing compelling articles, and briefing decision makers, all in an effort to dominate mindshare.
- Ensuring our partners and channels are equipped with the materials, training, and support they need in order to succeed in selling at Kustomer
- Delivering comprehensive market research and competitive analysis to advance our product and technology strategy.
- Contribute to shaping the company’s product strategy, vision, positioning, pricing and packaging strategies, incentive programs, and logistics.
- Partnering with corporate marketing and demand gen teams to develop and implement campaigns effectively.
- Engaging with customers frequently to bring the voice of the customer to product marketing messaging.
- Taking the lead in conducting qualitative and quantitative research to define our customer segments and identify their key pain points.
- Supporting and contributing to a concise framework for evaluating the impact and efficacy of your product marketing strategy
- 7+ years minimum of experience in product marketing or solutions marketing
- Experience at a business-to-business (B2B) enterprise software company required
- Experience crafting go-to-market strategy including pricing and packaging
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work seamlessly with diverse teams
- Exceptional storytelling skills and ability to communicate and translate technical issues to business values
- Demonstrate the ability to grasp intricate technical concepts and translate them into a clear and easily understandable narrative.
- The ability to influence key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Exhibit a talent for creative and critical thinking while excelling in a fast-paced and frequently ambiguous work environment.