About SaaS Group
SaaS.group was founded in 2017 with a simple goal in mind: to help promising, profitable SaaS companies reach their full potential. We are a Software-as-a-Service portfolio company and we acquire small software businesses and help them reach the next level. Our group is a fully remote, international team with colleagues in over 31 countries around the world. Our portfolio currently consists of 17 well-known SaaS companies and is continuously growing. We extended our team from 50 to 280+ people in the last 2 years through hiring and acquisitions.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager for our portfolio company: AddSearch.com
The role is based in GMT+0 - +4 time zone.
AddSearch offers a superior search experience, increased engagement for website visitors and boosts revenue-critical conversion rates of our clients. As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the entire product roadmap and play a crucial role in defining the product vision, strategy, and roadmap and ensuring the delivery of an innovative, cutting-edge personalized search solution to our customers.
You will own both strategy and execution, reporting directly to the CEO in this key position. You will have a chance to make an impact by taking over all ongoing product projects, delivering quickly and already making a real difference early on.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership, develop and communicate a clear product vision, strategy and roadmap for our innovative product offering which is aligned with our company goals.
- Conduct research and gather feedback from customers to identify their pain points, needs and enrich them with data.
- Define and execute a roadmap based on tough decisions and balanced competing priorities.
- Work cross-functionally with design, engineering, data, marketing and customer success to ensure effective delivery of product features and improvements.
- Define and track key performance metrics to make informed decisions and improvements.
- Work closely with product design to create user-friendly, modern and visually appealing experiences for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders across the company including marketing, customer success and the leadership team, and bring the product insights to customer acquisition and success
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to independently own product strategy and execution in a highly technical and dynamic environment. You have delivered and optimized several successful products already.
- Strong technical background gathered in a SaaS and E-commerce product environment. Search and content discovery experience is an advantage.
- Solid experience with agile delivery methods (we use Scrum), prioritization and roadmapping
- Strong product-sense, user-centricity, ability to drive ideation and wireframing with your Product Designer
- Outstanding communication skills and influence in a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to gather insights from market and competitive research, as well as customer feedback and behavior. Experience with product analytics will be a great addition
What we offer:
- Ultimate flexibility: We’re 100% remote. You can work from wherever you like, whenever you like. European timezone is preferred.
- Freedom and autonomy: We’re a high-trust team, and you’ll be given lots of independence to solve problems in your own way — with plenty of help from the team when you need it.
- Minimum bureaucracy: We don’t like to get bogged down with meetings and red tape. We like to be efficient and keep momentum steady & sustainable.
- Small and friendly team: We help each other out, have fun, and joke around. We love our culture, and it’s important to us to love what we do.