We’re quite proud of our achievements…
300M+ downloads, 55M+ monthly users, #1 by installs in the iOS Health category, 4.9 stars on the App Store (3M+ reviews), backed by 7 VCs, annual revenue at 9 figures, and a valuation close to $1B.
We’re a growing, Series B funded HealthTech building the essential digital health partner of tomorrow to empower women, girls, and people who menstruate with the knowledge and support they need to stay well and live better.
Our cycle, ovulation and pregnancy tracking, educational content and anonymised community platform have been trusted for years by millions to help them feel more in control of their health every day.
We’re harnessing the power of data analytics and AI to build a smarter future, one where we all know our bodies better, with an aim to become the essential health partner to women worldwide.
Credible and insightful content is at the heart of the Flo user experience. And how we curate and deliver that content to users, is just as important as the content itself. In this role, you will be focused on managing user experience and bringing relevant actionable insights to a broad set of audience via search, our Insights section and the main screen. You’ll work collaboratively with our talented team of engineers, content editors, researchers, designers and analysts. You’ll plan and manage a roadmap that furthers our mission to build a better future for women’s health and helps to achieve company goals and our ambitious growth targets.
Your goal will be to create the best user experience possible while delivering and demonstrating business impact through improving trials, subscriptions and LTV is second nature.
- 7+ years of experience in product management working with mobile technology products
- Proven track record of thoughtful, user-focused insights that have led to successful consumer product or feature launches
- Demonstrated ability to handle ambiguity and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills, technically conversant, and able to collaborate easily with engineers and designers
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to take data-driven product decisions
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for:
- Uncovering the user needs and problems, prioritizing them using quantitative and qualitative data
- Building a strategy for the team aligned with the company's vision
- Managing a clear, thoughtful product requirements and feature descriptions to help teams work efficiently and effectively
- Working with analysts, content editors, product designers and researchers to deliver our content in the most engaging way for free and premium users
- Applying a combination of qualitative and quantitative approaches, customer understanding, and product intuition to inform your decisions and approach
- Defining and monitoring product success metrics using data-driven goals
- Leading the team in establishing initiatives that are set and measured as part of the company OKR process
- Partnering with content product teams to both understand the needs of the different segments and cover needs holistically across all segments
- Being a reliable and proactive member of an established team
Lithuania - €7400 – €7800 gross per month.
UK - £85000 - £95000 per annum
Ranges may vary depending on your skills, competencies and experience.
People perform better when they’re happy, paid well, looked after and supported.
On top of competitive salaries, Flo's employees have access to:
- A flexible working environment with the opportunity to come into the office and work from home
- Company equity grants through Flo’s Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP)
- Paid holiday and sick leave
- Fully paid female health and sick leave, in addition to holiday and regular sick leave
- Workations - an opportunity to work abroad for two months a year
- Six months paid maternity leave, and one months paid paternity leave (subject to qualifying conditions) inclusive of same-sex and adoptive parents
- Career growth, progression, and learning development resources
- Annual salary reviews
- Unlimited free premium Flo subscriptions
- A whole host of other benefits (health/pension/social schemes)