Shares is a social investment platform that gives everyone access to the stock market and improves the investment experience by integrating a buzzing community of friends, peers and influencers.
We built Shares to fit the way people connect today. It’s simple and straightforward to use and let's everyday people chat, share, follow, tag and engage with groups in a seamless flow – all inside a secure real-time trading platform.
Our team shows up to work every day to pour our brains, hearts and vision into a product that matters to us because we care about the people who use it. It’s a fresh, focused, inclusive and exciting work environment.
We welcome people from all backgrounds with great skills and vision to join our diverse, broadminded, international and non-hierarchical team.
Shares is backed by top tier consumer and fintech VCs and we are expanding fast across Europe. Remote and onsite positions are open now in our Paris, London, Amsterdam and Krakow offices.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a dedicated, motivated and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to work on crafting the various social experiences across the product. This role involves deeply understanding the different mechanics around how our early adopters are interacting with one another and to develop creative yet simple solutions to empower their engagement. Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing social companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, we would love to have a chat!
What you'll be doing
- You will own the end-to-end roadmap for the social experience on the product
- You will work across the investing, chat and activity verticals of the product to build the interconnected social layers
- You will work closely with the user research team to investigate specific social use-cases around investing
- You will work with designers to create amazing user experiences
- You will work closely with Engineering, Design, Insights and Product, within your team and business partners across the organisation to set goals and develop strategies for reaching them.
- Define and analyze KPI's that inform the success of products.
- 4+ years working in product management at a mobile B2C software company building social products
- You have a working knowledge about network effects, using them to scale products and establish defensibility
- Strong empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
- You are highly logical and technical
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, compliance, and support. Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- You have a track record of building successful (social) products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and/or machine learning
- Trading domain experience, passion for cryptocurrency and the financial markets
- Familiarity with data analytics tools: SQL, Mixpanel, Segment, etc.
- Comfortable writing product specs and documentation (e.g. Confluence, Notion, etc.)
- Familiarity with product tools: Jira, Asana, Pivotal Tracker, Monday, etc.
- Experience working with a global team
- Great salary ⭐️
- Flexible working (hybrid working style) 🏡
- Meaningful stock options 💸
- 29 days holiday 🍹
- Private healthcare 🩺
- Monthly Wellbeing allowance!
- More benefits to come soon!
- Shares is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to promoting diversity. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.