Note from Woody's team: "We feel that this type of jobs, while requiring technical literacy, is not a technical job in itself. Feel free to tell us if it meets the non-tech jobs criteria according to you, you can always send us a DM at @woodyjobs3"
Analog is building a true Layer-0 blockchain network that ushers in the omnichain future, secured with the Proof-of-Time consensus mechanism.
Backed by world-class investors, our vision is to facilitate the seamless communication of time data (events) between decentralized applications across different chains.
We are currently looking for an experienced, organized, and highly motivated blockchain product manager. As a Product Manager, you will contribute to advancing our strategy by leading a cross-functional team of talented colleagues to define and execute our roadmap and accelerate our growth.
As a Product Manager, you'll get to:
- Spearhead product development and implementation strategies in an efficient and timely manner to maximize rollout success
- Collaborate effectively with relevant internal and external teams during the development and implementation of key components of the Analog ecosystem
- Leverage trending news and happenings in the crypto/blockchain industry to benefit Analog’s products Ensure positive reception of Analog by its intended customers and end-users by identifying and working towards achieving key satisfaction parameters
- Build and maintain relationships with key individuals, companies and other entities for the benefit of Analog (including but not limited to key industry players, potential business partners and relevant government agencies)
Your experience should include:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or software related field
- 5+ years of high-level product management experience in businesses related to blockchain or crypto
- 2+ years of experience in managing the technicalities and implementation of rapidly scaling software systems
- Considerable experience in guiding the development of software products from inception to completion Considerable experience in planning and executing product strategies and goals hand in hand with relevant departments within the company
- Considerable experience with API and SDK developer tools
- Keen sense of industry trends and how they could benefit the company
You might also have:
- Technical-literacy (i.e. you can converse with engineers on API docs)
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in new products, businesses and technologies
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Highly competitive salary and token compensation with huge growth potential
- Be a founding engineer of one of the most innovative protocols to exist in blockchain
- Supercharge your career in Web3 - the future of the internet
- Work closely with team members who have a wide breadth of experience from some of the leading tech companies in the world
- Flexible working hours and working environment
Analog fosters an inclusive work environment that doesn’t tolerate unjust discrimination against race, religion, gender, disability, age or other qualities. We encourage anyone from around the world to apply as long as they meet the job requirements!
Analog focuses on Cryptocurrency, Blockchains, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.analog.one/ or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.