About Animoca Brands
Animoca Brands, a Deloitte Tech Fast winner and ranked in the Financial Times list of High Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 2021, is a leader in digital entertainment, blockchain, and gamification that is working to advance digital property rights. It develops and publishes a broad portfolio of products including the REVV token and SAND token; original games including The Sandbox, Crazy Kings, and Crazy Defense Heroes; and products utilizing popular intellectual properties including Disney, WWE, Snoop Dogg, The Walking Dead, Power Rangers, MotoGP™, and Formula E. The company has multiple subsidiaries, including The Sandbox, Blowfish Studios, Quidd, GAMEE, nWay, Pixowl, Forj, Lympo, Grease Monkey Games, and Eden Games. Animoca Brands has a growing portfolio of more than 200 investments in NFT-related companies and decentralized projects that are contributing to building the open metaverse, including Axie Infinity, OpenSea, Dapper Labs (NBA Top Shot), Yield Guild Games, Harmony, Alien Worlds, Star Atlas, and others. For more information visit www.animocabrands.com or follow on Twitter or Facebook.
📍Location: Remote (UK).
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who wants to bring their experience to bear in the Web3 space to expand user experiences around a suite of games and media experiences.
The successful candidate will have managed the development of consumer facing products or ecosystems, end-to-end. From concept, to release and into live operations. They will know what it takes to build teams and manage them to deliver quality titles.
This person will have excellent product and project management experience, being able to lead teams, plan milestones, prioritise features, assign resources, allocate tasks, alongside maintaining and enhancing the central vision for multiple products. You will work directly as needed with multiple game studios, agencies, web3 experts and with members of the development teams: Product Managers, Producers, Engineers, Designers, Artists, QA and Marketing personnel, (both internal and external teams).
You will report directly to C-Level staff, and understand the importance of open communication, be able to convey current project status, but also come prepared with solutions, with an eye on always moving forward. You are flexible, able to adapt to moment-to-moment changes in a dynamic environment.
- Lead small, cross-functional teams consisting of talented and passionate developers, designers, artists and other engineers to ensure the smooth development of a genuinely new ecosystem product
- Act as the thought leader and product owner for leading web3 ecosystems, and help shape the tokenomics offering within these fully immersive environments
- Take ownership of all design and planning phases of the product
- Manage the day-to-day, end-to-end development of the product
- Plan roadmaps, milestones, and project resourceCommunicate with department heads (e.g. engineering, art, QA) on what resources are needed to deliver
- Work with marketing to plan releases, marketing materials and content
- Work with social media and communications teams to define social media presence and direction for managed titles
- Review analytics, and apply data lessons to improve products
- Pitch projects internally and to IP holdersIdentify the need for and conduct market research, apply learnings to improve products or initiate the development of new opportunities
- Be familiar and sometimes hands-on with product and game design
- Plan and coordinate live events, and operations for games-as-a-service products
- Always be ready for new collaborations with other teams and products across the space.
Requirements / Skill Sets:
- An experienced producer or product manager with an understanding of the game / tech product development process as well as defining and finding product market fit
- Add value from initial concepting on a feature to release and beyond
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with specific expertise in compiling and summarising information from multiple sources
- Knowledge of all areas of software development or game development, including engineering, art, UI, UX and QA
- Understanding of marketing in relation to games, applications and media
- Running of live-ops, post-release game/app updates
- Track record of delivering products on time
- Familiarity with resource and budget management, projection and allocation
- Manage or working with external, third-party development teams and studios
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work
- Experienced in using date and insights to inform planning and decision making
- A growth mindset, always learning and improving throughout their career
- A deep interest in Web3 and the development of the open metaverse
Dynamic and Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
Token and NFT incentive schemes provided by Animoca Brands
Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
Casual work attire
Opportunity to get involved in working with various subsidiary brands
Benefits (Medical / Life / Transportation Allowances)