Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency and public blockchains for payments, commerce and financial applications worldwide. Circle platforms and products provide a suite of internet-native financial services for payments, treasury infrastructure and capital formation. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which has become the fastest growing dollar digital currency in the world. USDC has grown to over 53+ billion in circulation and supported over $1.9+ trillion in transactions in the past year. Circle’s payments and treasury infrastructure services available through the Circle Account and APIs helps bridge the legacy financial system and digital currency and blockchain based finance. Circle’s SeedInvest service brings internet-native fundraising and capital formation to startups and growth companies. Combined, Circle’s suite of services helps companies to participate in a more open, global and inclusive financial system.
What you’ll be part of:
With the mission “To raise global economic prosperity through the frictionless exchange of financial value,” Circle was founded on the belief that the internet, blockchains and digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient and integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people and businesses everywhere can more freely connect and transact with each other with new technologies for digital money and internet-native finance. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people and companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse and which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, and High Integrity.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Principal Product Manager to lead the Growth of Stablecoins. You will work closely with a cross functional team spanning Developer Experiences, Capital Markets Business Development, Marketing, Legal, Treasury, and numerous other partners. You will be responsible for growing the utility of Stablecoins, and enabling them to impact millions of people globally through our customers and partners.
What you'll work on:
- Own the growth in adoption of Circle’s Stablecoins in circulation.
- Conceptualize and drive growth projects - vision, deals, & roadmap.
- Collaborating with senior product leadership and other product managers to align roadmaps and conceive projects that grow the utility of Stablecoins for customers.
- Collaborate with various teams across Circle, surfacing blockers to growth, customer pain points, develop strategies, gain alignment with effective communication of product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and unblock progress with rapid iterations.
- Partner with product design and marketing leaders to improve Circle’s marketing, outreach, & community efforts that raise awareness of Circle’s products.
- Work closely with product marketing, business development, data science and other teams at Circle to deeply understand the use of Circle’s stablecoin platform and drive growth in a programmatic manner.
- Manage multiple parallel projects and iterations alongside engineering, and ensuring timely delivery of feature releases.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 5 or more years of experience leading growth of in-market products.
- 10 or more years of experience in product management or as a founder.
- Creative product mind, an avid problem solver and a highly collaborative team member.
- Excellent analytical skills and a quantitative bent
- Fantastic communicator both verbally and in writing. You are used to effectively interfacing with customers and executives, as well as architects and developers.
- Strong ownership & drive. You are able to independently drive end-to-end product development.