Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping millions of people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively and get ahead, wherever they are.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised capital from top-tier investors including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 14M users across more than 200k companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconic, and Coatue.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to own the core of the Loom experience: our recording applications. Loom has earned its reputation based on the ease and speed of its recording experience, and this role will continue to shepherd Loom’s best-in-class screen recorders while identifying opportunities for innovation within the recording flow. The Capture PM owns the top of the engagement funnel for Loom’s product journey: Loom’s flywheel depends on our users’ excitement to open a recorder, start a recording, and successfully complete it. Core to this flywheel is the ease of Loom’s experience, its performance, and its ability to enable recorders to feel that they have communicated both effectively and in high quality.
- Drive Loom’s product strategy for all of our desktop recording apps: Windows, Mac, Chrome Extension, and recordSDK
- Own the user experience from the moment of opening a recorder to the successful completion of a recording
- Continually ensure the best-in-class quality, performance, and reliability of the Loom recording experience
- Bring out the creativity in your team to identify opportunities for innovating in the recording experience
- Empower internal teams with capture-related tooling and data
What We're Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a track record for building high quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- You’re comfortable with building a working understanding of technical systems in order to understand engineering-driven prioritization trade offs
- You’re data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- You’ve got knack for distilling complex problems affecting many stakeholders
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable managing high-stakes communications
Bonus: previous experience working on a video messaging application or another area of video creation
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement