Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming and NFTs. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy football experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes and be part of a community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share and own the game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform had a card sales volume of over $250M (€221M) since January 2021 across 160 countries. Sorare is backed by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, footballers such as Gerard Piqué, Antoine Griezmann and Rio Ferdinand, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohanian.
Sorare is looking for a world class Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager at Sorare, you will work with cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, data scientists and researchers to build products. We are looking for an extremely dynamic Product Manager who value moving quickly and working in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Partner closely with Design, Engineering and Data teams to contribute to the product strategy, direction and the overall roadmap
- Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- See opportunities for innovation in order to do things better at Sorare, focusing on the global UX and how to provide a better experience to our users everywhere
- Focus on becoming a data-driven organization. Capture data to prove impact of the work and formulate strategic proposals to continue to add value to the bottom line
- Delight millions of users with our product experience
- Create an iconic brand that will bring crypto to mainstream users
- 4+ years of technical product management experience
- Experience working in a virtual or fantasy gaming environment is a plus
- Experience creating product roadmaps from conception to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy and leading design discussions
- Strong cross-functional relationship building with a strategic understanding of the needs of the business and priorities
- Comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous environment; with the desire to reduce ambiguity to drive results
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Sorare ranges from $105,000 - $180,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Sorare offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, vision, dental, parental leave, an unlimited vacation policy, 401(k) plan, fitness reimbursements, commuter benefits and contribution to lunch expenses!
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.