Our vision is to create a decentralized knowledge graph protocol that maps 10 billion entities and the public knowledge surrounding them. The world is lacking a decentralized graph of canonical knowledge that is open, free, permissionless and incentivizes contributions to the graph. To learn more about Golden visit us at golden.com and golden.xyz
Golden is venture-backed by a16z, Founders Fund, Gigafund and other top tier investors, and is led by Jude Gomila, a founder of Heyzap (YC ‘09, acquired for $45 million in 2016) and investor in over 200 startups. To learn more about Golden visit us at https://golden.com and https://golden.xyz check out our blog https://golden.com/blog or join the conversation at @Golden
Golden is looking for a Product Manager to help us build a new decentralized protocol. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an early stage startup and build a world changing product. You will work closely with stakeholders to define and drive product strategy, vision, and roadmap. Collaborate and prioritize business, technical, and user-centric solutions to help our protocol succeed. You will create and maintain a prioritized backlog of user stories to drive engineering and product goals. You know how to drive transparent communication among the team and the community. You understand Web3 and stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics. We are a globally distributed remote team working in time zones between San Francisco and Prague. Your work will result in a world class product loved by millions of people across the globe.
What You Will Be Doing
- Guide the team and ensure success at all stages of development. We prioritize user experience and iteration while working in sprints with high autonomy.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and data teams to deliver features and products for customers, developers, and our community.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve any roadblocks preventing the team from making progress on products.
- Ensure a cadence of transparent communication between the team and the community. You love rolling up your sleeves, establishing order from chaos, and managing ambiguity while getting things done.
- Drive product life-cycle from discovery through launch and maintain a deep understanding of the user groups contributing to the Golden protocol.
Qualifications We Need
- Experience shipping one successful Web3 product. You understand the design and implementation of hyper-growth Web3 applications (crypto exchanges, NFT platforms, decentralized protocols).
- Experience with the Web3 concepts, products, and services such as tokenomics, decentralization, wallets, bridges, cryptography, identity management, fraud management, and regulatory compliance.
- You have a customer focused mindset and a keen understanding on what makes an excellent product. You understand the implications of various tradeoffs and deliver a stellar user experience while achieving long-term protocol/product goals.
- Excellent written and oral communications abilities including knowledge of NFTs and the Web3 space.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM or related field. We also consider exceptional applicants with other backgrounds, including self-taught.
- Experience in zero to one environments with a strong allergy to bureaucracy.
- You’ve built complex systems and/or highly technical products at scale, either as an engineer or a product manager.
- Fluency with protocols built on top of Ethereum and their tech stack.
- Previous experience and an understanding of IP-based NFTs.
- Strong understanding of the evolving nature of Crypto. What worked last month may not be feasible today and that excites you. You know how quickly things move and thrive as a result.