About Epic Games
Founded in 1991, Epic Games is a leading interactive entertainment company and provider of 3D engine technology. Epic operates Fortnite, one of the world’s largest games with over 350 million accounts and 2.5 billion friend connections. Epic also develops Unreal Engine, which powers the world’s leading games and is adopted across industries such as film and television, architecture, automotive, manufacturing, and simulation. Through Unreal Engine, Epic Games Store, and Epic Online Services, Epic provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem for developers and creators to build, distribute, and operate games and other content. Epic has over 40 offices worldwide with headquarters in Cary, North Carolina.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or supporting teams to deliver initiatives of Epic quality, Product Managers at Epic take pride in consistently delivering innovative and industry-leading products and experiences.
What You'll Do
As a Senior Product Manager, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive initiatives on Fortnite, focusing on monetization, economy management, and a quality player experience. You will use both creative and analytical skills to identify opportunities, influence product strategy, support roadmap development, execute live operations, and contribute to strategic planning.
In this role, you will
- Monitor overall economy health and the performance of in-game activations to define best practices, identify new opportunities and provide regular updates to the cross-functional team
- Partner with Analytics, Player Insights, and other Product Managers to answer business and design questions through testing, user surveys, and in-depth data analysis
- Work closely with the game development team to design, implement and optimize the content pipeline, merchandising plan, and feature roadmap
- Define measurable feature and initiative goals and create detailed business and product requirements used to guide design and technical specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and other consumer team partners on go-to-market strategies and execution for major content activations
What we're looking for
- 4+ years of Product Management experience across live operations, analysis, virtual economy management, and feature/system design
- A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, retention, and monetization principles and mechanics
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights; Excel, SQL, and Tableau proficiency are required
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills; including experience writing concept pitches and product requirement documents