TriliTech is a Tezos blockchain research and development hub based in London, UK. We are on a mission to advance the state of the art in blockchain technology, building the most scalable, secure and energy-efficient decentralised platform in the world. Tezos is an open-source platform for assets and applications that can evolve by upgrading itself. We are one of the original proof of stake smart contract layer one blockchains. Since launching in 2018, Tezos has been utilised for hundreds of projects, attracted a vibrant, global community, and logged millions of transactions. Our proof of stake design means it can operate in an energy efficient manner, consuming over two-million times less energy than popular proof of work networks. Our current corporate partners include Redbull Racing, McLaren, Ubisoft, Societe Generale and many others. Projects built on the Tezos blockchain include Hic Et Nunc, Objkt.com, Interpop, OneOf and Kukai.
The Role: Here at Trilitech, we are moving through rapid growth and are offering the opportunity for a Product Manager to come and join our small, but rapidly growing, team.
The Gaming Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of key projects that contribute to the adoption of Tezos by game developers. They will outline the path to success, set KPIs, and work cross-functionally across the Tezos ecosystem and with external partners to ensure project success.
Day to Day:
- Ideate, select, and refine ideas for internal and partnered products (e.g., Internal games tooling, first party games, joint projects with Ubisoft, Unity, and Unreal) that will lead to high quality games on Tezos
- Plan an end-to-end product roadmap (including product requirements like features, milestones, user testing/validation)
- Work with cross functional teams of engineers, designers, and external partners to achieve results
- Strategic thought partner for high potential partners, working closely together to plan and execute concrete integrations with Tezos
- Build and share market insights and competitor analysis to guide the strategic direction of the gaming vertical
- True passion for gaming, and solid experience working as a Product Manager in the gaming industry
- Experience driving cross-functional projects, product roadmaps, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Strong understanding of prototyping and iterative development
Although previous experience in Web3 / blockchain technology is not required, a genuine interest in this area will be essential.