Riverside empowers companies to record audio and video interviews remotely in studio-quality from your browser or App! Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN and iHeartMedia..
With product-oriented founders, product comes first over anything. Product = Riverside.
📍Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
About the role
As a product manager at Riverside you will take a part in creating a new paradigm to create content. You will be focussed on building the platform content creators want and imagining the features they did not know they needed. You will be researching what creates good content and generates views.
You will be in a great position to make a real impact on the entire company and see how your ideas and work can help expand the scope of human discussion.
What do we care about for a PM at Riverside
- PMs who build a self-managing team, empower engineers and designers in the entire process, and treat them as equals
- Concrete experience in qualitative discovery, user interviews
- Ability to discover counter-intuitive insights, ask the right questions, laser focus on users and their problems
- Confident in collaborating with assertiveness, asking hard questions, managing up
- Collaborate with other PMs, good vibes, resolve conflicts on their own
- Impact driven, beyond shipping driven
What you bring to the table
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager/Lead at a high-tech or SaaS software company
- High written/verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines, and to influence effectively
- Proven ability of data analysis, execution, and responsibility for complex development processes
- Ability to work in a multitasking and dynamic environment
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects
- Strong organizational and analytical skills & attention to details
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options in the company
- Keren Hishtalmut, pension
- Generous PTO
- Lunch stipend
- Commuter and parking benefits
- Fully-stocked kitchen, happy hours, team events
- Amazing Riverside gifts and swag