Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
📍Location: Remote, or New York, US.
We are looking for a PM with many years of experience and a strong technical background to make an impact on our product for our largest and most sophisticated customers. This will be one of our top priorities as a company. In terms of key metrics, this role would most likely focus on retention and expansion of our customers. Though we are not an enterprise-focused product, this PM will be the primary interface with our growing Sales team to better understand and fulfill the needs of our scaling and largest customers. This person will help us balance some large technical investments we need to make with impactful user-facing features to have a measurable impact on Bubble’s business and our mission to democratize software development.
This role will be a “player-coach” role - the PM will both work hands-on on their own projects as well as manage other PMs, all within a cluster of pods geared towards 1) our most technical projects and 2) projects aimed at improving the experience of our largest customers. Given the often-technical nature of these projects, we are looking for somebody with a strong technical background (prior experience as a Technical PM or a SWE a plus), but we expect this role to be a bridge between the technical and user-facing PM worlds.
- Has several (6+) years of PM experience
- Strong technical background - prior familiarity with code is requirement; work experience as a Technical PM or SWE is a big plus
- If coming from a Technical PM background, experience with B2C or B2SMB is also expected
- Has worked in a pod / squad structure at a startup of our scale or slightly bigger
- Has experience managing other PMs (very nice-to-have)
- Likes to drive towards measurable, concrete business impact
- Metrics-oriented, but also cares about the qualitative story
- Is organized and has good attention to detail
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across the company
- Loves creating things, working on side projects, or thinking about ways to make something more efficient
- Loves learning new productivity tools
- Enjoys working in details but can also take a step back to think about the overall picture
- Is as comfortable being a generalist as developing expertise in a particular topic or skillset
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty