Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 150 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #3 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google and Meta.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 750 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
The full-remote option is accepted
Voodoo's Gaming business unit is made up of hyper-casual, hybrid-casual, casual, mid-core and blockchain experts. Our 'Core' games team supports internal and external studios worldwide in creating, developing and launching new hit games, whilst our 'Live' games team focuses on delivering higher engagement on our existing and successful games.
You will become an integral part of the established GameOps live studio, working alongside a skilled and high-performing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the strategic direction of our games. Your primary focus will be on maintaining and rescaling our key historical titles to ensure continued success in the mobile gaming market.
- Lead the existing team of developers, artists, and designers focusing on a specific existing Historical Hypercasual title to hybridse
- Ensure the successful maintenance and improvement of the company's portfolio of mobile games
- Inspire and motivate the team to maintain enthusiasm for the project and continuously improve the internal process of game creation
- Push regular updates with gameplay, meta-features, and monetization AB tests at a high pace to improve game metrics and player retention
- Follow and improve Voodoo's management guidelines and onboarding processes to ensure the team operates effectively and efficiently
- Manage the team's HR to ensure the team is composed of A-players and help them grow professionally
- Share your knowledge company-wide and help others grow their skills in game development, specifically in mobile F2P market experiences
- Monitor and improve game metrics across the portfolio, with a focus on the Historical hypercasual title to hybridise
- Be involved in all aspects of game development, including UI, UX, game design, and technical maintenance
- Strong analytical skills and are detail and data-oriented
- Passion for mobile games
- Excellent communication, organization, execution skills
- Good game UX knowledge,
- Mobile F2P market experiences, track record with a successful mobile game
- Speak and write English
- Understanding of game design
Benefits : competitive salary and other benefits according to the country you reside.