At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in ourRecruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we're creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
We're looking for Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building best-in-class, customer-centric products. Someone who loves being part of a team, whilst enjoying the autonomous nature of working remotely. This role reports into a Director of Product.
- Collaborate with Hotjar's product leadership team to help plan and execute a bold strategy to completely improve the engagement of new and existing customers.
- Develop a firm understanding of our customers' needs through qualitative research, data analytics and experimentation.
- Prioritize a healthy portfolio of experiments and product changes that can guide our key metrics.
- Form part of the Product and Engineering team by collaborating with Product Designers, Product Marketers and Engineers - from discovery to delivery, on to monitoring after release.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Success and Support teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience and product improvements.
- Experience in similar Senior Product Management roles, ideally within a cross-functional team responsible for signups, onboarding, engagement, or retention.
- User-centric approach to product management with a proven track record for building and testing delightful user experiences at scale.
- Experience designing, modeling, running and analysing A/B tests.
- Results driven approach: think big, start small and iterate continuously.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar'scompany values,culture andways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party partner.
The compensation range for this role is between €75,000 and €100,000 annually, where the offer typically falls in the range of €80,000 to €90,000.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don't believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.
Here at Hotjar, we welcome team members of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. Working with respect is built into our core values: we are honest, tolerant, and inclusive. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength found in diversity. We all commit to creating a safe working environment and are allies to those less privileged. And we fully believe that living by these values helps us to make our company, and our product, better.