Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
Nansen, in brief
🎯Nansen’s mission is to surface the signal in blockchain data.
💻Our core product is a SaaS analytics platform used by investors, crypto teams, and analysts.
🌏Our company HQ is in Singapore, but team members are located all over the world.
🙌We have an open and friendly work environment: every person helps shape our culture.
🌱It's important for us that every individual in the team experiences personal growth.
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for supervising the product management chapter, collaborating with stakeholders, and executing on the product vision. You will play a key role in "the future of finance", and help us to achieve our mission of surfacing the signal in blockchain data. Your contributions to the team will have a big impact, as you shape the Nansen product strategy in a highly visible role with high growth potential. You can be located anywhere in the world, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working to plan and execute the product roadmap through the lifecycle of the business. This includes:
- Prioritizing chapter initiatives and strategies
- Collaborating with engineering, marketing, sales, and operations
- Analyzing datasets to determine if financial and consumer satisfaction goals are met
- Representing the business and promoting the product as a thought leader ### ### Are you the right person for this role? The ideal candidate for us has:
- 5-10 years work experience, ideally with software startup experience
- proven track record in product planning, defining and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios, and working along multiple product lines
- excellent leadership qualities with the ability to influence and inspire others in all directions, ensuring best approaches and strategies are maintained
- ability to listen, create inferences and formulate solutions to challenging customer and business challenges
- technically versed; familiar with fundamentals of software architecture and agile methods
- an eye for detail, but is pragmatic and able to get things done fast
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- an ability to self-organize in a remote-first work environment
- Bonus: Experience from the cryptocurrency industry