Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly.
Reddit Ads is looking for an experienced product manager to lead a portfolio of products for our Brand Suitability team. The mission of the Brand Suitability team is to provide advertisers with the data and tools to show that they belong on Reddit. We’re a team that builds full stack, high scale products that span Reddit’s consumer-facing apps and ads systems. We own integrations with metrics verification and brand safety partners and operate a service that scales to reliably handle tens of millions of requests per day.
As a Senior Product Manager on this team, you will develop and execute on a roadmap to enable long term revenue growth by increasing ads inventory and making sure that our ads are shown in brand safe contexts. You will lead highly cross-functional teams across Reddit Ads and Consumer functions, including collaborating with external vendor partners and internal stakeholders like Sales, Business Development, Ops, Policy, and Legal. You will develop cutting-edge solutions to create step function improvements in our tools and classification systems, such as applying the latest in ML/NLU to detect unsafe content.
- Own and drive product strategy & execution for brand suitability initiatives
- Draw deep insight from competitive research and emerging industry trends to inform strategy and product decisions
- Work with other Ads and Consumer PMs to understand dependencies, and prioritize product work across the team
- Partner with BD/partnerships, product marketing and sales team to develop go-to-market strategy, integrate market feedback, and manage launches of new brand suitability products and experiences
- Support on-going improvements to existing brand suitability systems, helping to optimize experiences for our users and drive outcomes for our advertisers
- 4+ years professional experience as a Product Manager in building B2B or internal products
- Experience driving products or features from inception to launch
- Experience working with cross functional teams and external partners in building new products or integrations
- Exceptional analytical skills and experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- Exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience with Ads or Safety products is strongly preferred
- Experience with ML classification
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $183,500 - $275,300.