Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping millions of people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively and get ahead, wherever they are.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised capital from top-tier investors including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
As the Senior Manager, Product Marketing at Loom, you will play a pivotal role in leading our dynamic team of Product Marketing Managers to enable company-wide growth. You will be responsible for developing and implementing effective marketing strategies that align with our product vision and business goals across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success.
This position offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on Loom's growth and success, by driving product positioning, product launches, go-to-market strategies, competitive analysis, and customer engagement. You will be reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and will work closely with cross-functional teams to communicate the value proposition of Loom's products to the market.
- Develop compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates Loom's products in the market and resonates with our target customers
- Lead the development and execution of go-to-market strategies for new product launches and feature releases, ensuring that all departments are in sync and timelines are met
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers and the competitive landscape to inform product development and marketing strategies. Use this knowledge to develop customer personas and journey maps
- Establish, monitor, and manage critical product marketing metrics to ensure our strategies are driving desirable outcomes; regularly report on performance trends and insights
- Develop and provide the sales team with the necessary tools and training to sell effectively, including sales collateral, case studies, product demos, and training materials
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams to ensure alignment across the organization. Advocate for the product internally and externally, and serve as the go-to resource for all product-related inquiries
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 7 years of product marketing experience in the tech industry, with a proven track record of managing successful product launches. Previous experience in a leadership role and people management is strongly preferred
- Exceptional strategic thinking with the ability to develop and execute innovative marketing strategies based on customer insights and market trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling narratives about our products for a variety of audiences
- Agile, yet thoughtful and can work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of customer needs and the ability to translate these needs into product features and benefits
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and lead a team towards achieving business goals
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed. For team meetings, this ‘sync time’ is typically between 9AM-Noon PT given where the overlap of timezones where Loommates are located.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York