We're on a mission to make it possible for every person, team, and company to be able to tailor their software to solve any problem and take on any challenge. Computers may be our most powerful tools, but most of us can't build or modify the software we use on them every day. At Notion, we want to change this with focus, design, and craft.
We've been working on this together since 2016, and have customers like Pixar, Mitsubishi, Figma, Plaid, Match Group, and thousands more on this journey with us. Today, we're growing fast and excited for new teammates to join us who are the best at what they do. We're passionate about building a company as diverse and creative as the millions of people Notion reaches worldwide.
Notion is an in person company, and currently requires its employees to come to the office for two Anchor Days (Mondays & Thursdays) and requests that employees spend the majority of their week in the office (including a third day).
Notion can be used for writing personal notes, making collaborative documents, publishing a wiki, for managing projects and more; it's used by individual consumers, small teams, and large enterprises alike. We're looking for a product manager who will help us build the tools that drive trust among IT decision makers and unlock adoption across upmarket companies (mid-market and enterprise).
What You'll Achieve:
- Develop and execute the product strategy for upmarket (mid-market and enterprise) IT decision maker / admin - oriented security, compliance, auditing features and more, aligning it with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, including ideation, requirements gathering, prototyping, testing, and launch, while maintaining a focus on delivering high-quality, scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and GTM teams (product marketing, partnership, sales, sales engineering, customer success, customer experience) to define and prioritize product requirements, ensuring that they meet customer and business requirements.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop effective product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies, ensuring the successful adoption of the product by mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Monitor and analyze product performance, customer feedback, and market trends, using data-driven insights to iterate and enhance the product offerings over time.
Skills You'll Need to Bring:
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience as a Product Manager in an Enterprise SaaS environment, with a focus on admin oriented features such as security, compliance, and auditing features.
- Strong understanding of enterprise administration, security protocols, compliance standards, and auditing processes.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and business acumen, with a customer-centric approach.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging technologies, and regulatory requirements related to enterprise security, compliance, and auditing, and incorporate them into the product roadmap as necessary.
Nice to Haves:
- You have a Computer Science background or equivalent technical experience.
- You've heard of computing pioneers like Ada Lovelace, Douglas Engelbart, Alan Kay, and others—and understand why we're big fans of their work.
- You've worked in the product function of a startup and care a lot about shaping (and working in) a high-impact, collaborative organization.