DXdao is a collective that builds and governs decentralized products and services. Its current product suite features:
Omen, a prediction market platform; Swapr, a governance-enabled multi-chain AMM with custom liquidity mining rewards creation and best-price trading features; Carrot, a programmable incentive platform; Aqua, a token sale platform; and DXvote, a decentralized governance interface for true on-chain DAOs. DXdao uses a reputation-based governance system; meaning that voting power, or REP, is non-transferrable and cannot be bought.
DXD is the DXdao native ERC20 token. DXD token holders own future access to a suite of services and a portion of fees accrued in the decentralised applications that the DXdao community creates. With the passage of the Governance 2.0 signal proposal, DXD will also be a DXdao governance token that manages the DXdao on-chain treasury.
Recently launched and airdropped to aligned communities, SWPR is the governance token for the Swapr AMM protocol.
DXdao is fully on-chain and minimizes its reliance on third-parties, controlling its products through ENS, and managing the treasury through binding, on-chain votes. DXdao aims to bring decentralization to DeFi and build resilient financial services for the world.
DXdao is a decentralized collective native to the internet that is building a suite of Web3 products. We are looking for a UX Wizard to join us at DXdao and help us execute on all phases of the UX design process for our products!
What you should be interested in doing:
- Executing on all phases on the UX design process- from helping to evaluate user stories and collecting user feedback to creating user flows, lo-hi/hi-fi wireframing and prototyping, and designing highly professional visuals
- Creating visually striking UI design, fitting the brand aesthetics and design standards while incorporating usability findings, feedback and metrics
- Transforming technical insights into informed user-centric design decisions and create complete documentation on flows and interactions
- Providing quality assurance of all deliverables within the required design standards
- Performing analysis to help drive UX optimization and efficiency ### ### DXdao is looking for:
- A DAO/DeFi enthusiast who believes in the power of decentralization
- An independent, self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with engineers, user researchers, and product teams
- A contributor with excellent written and verbal communication skills
How we work
DXdao governs itself based on consensus. There is no CEO. Decisions are made through a decentralized, democratic process. Ideas are shared in a transparent manner on Keybase, Telegram, Discord, or a DXdao recorded meeting, and proposed more formally on DAOtalk.org. Through these channels, the DXdao community has the opportunity to refine and question these proposals in order to come to consensus on the direction of DXdao. DXdao’s flat hierarchical structure also encourages contributors to work effectively with a high degree of autonomy. If you see a problem, fix it. If you have an idea, share it on DAOtalk.org or any other community medium to get the ball rolling on how to implement it.
DXdao functions in teams of contributors that are referred to as squads. Contributors within each squad coordinate responsibilities amongst themselves to further the interests of the DXdao community and its products. Each squad focuses on a specific product and / or area of business.
- Business Development
- Ecosystem and Product Development
- Marketing / Communications / Community
As a jurisdictionless organization that exists on the Ethereum blockchain, DXdao does not have set business hours. Contributors are expected to be available during the week and may participate in weekend meetings, when necessary. Each contributor should communicate the timezone and hours in which they are available to the people in their squad(s).