Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow with the best talent. This role iscompletely remote friendly.
We’re searching for a Principal Product Manager to join our internationalization (i18n) team with a focus on Emerging Markets. The emerging markets team is responsible for Reddit’s growth in countries like India, Mexico, Brazil and works on key features that will allow Reddit to unlock its potential in those markets.
This role will report to the VP of Emerging Markets and APAC, and is expected to operate as the product lead for anything related to Emerging Markets.
This work will require a deep understanding of the user needs in these markets as well as empathy for Reddit’s new and casual users by ultimately helping them understand the value of Reddit. It will also help them find their community and belonging, and will work on key features that will allow Reddit to unlock its potential in those markets.
- Define the strategy, and roadmap of features for the emerging markets team and align with Reddit's overall i18n business goals
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams, designers, data scientists, researchers, other PMs and the Community team to develop new features / specs and drive execution.
- Drive market and usability research to understand opportunities and develop strategy.
- Analyze features, experiment results and communicate learnings to the team, senior stakeholders and across the company.
- Work closely with internal business, operations and partnerships teams to launch and maintain features that impact Reddit’s growth.
- 6+ years of full time experience as a Product Manager, including 2+ years with demonstrated experience in a Growth/International expansion capacity
- You have a strong understanding of growth and have a solid track record of growing consumer products at-scale
- You have experience growing consumer products in international markets, preferably in markets like India, Brazil or Mexico
- You have excellent analytical sense and have experience driving products & business decisions that involve quantitative analysis and experimentation
- You have a passion and drive for launching quality experiences and can learn at a fast pace.
- You are a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy in addition to delivering tactical execution.
- You have exceptional independent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal.
- You have prior experience mentoring or managing product managers.
- Engineering, data analytics, or design background are a plus
- Experience working with community and policy
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: