Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping millions of people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively and get ahead, wherever they are.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised capital from top-tier investors including Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
Loom is the video communication platform for async work that helps companies communicate better at scale. Loom makes it easy to record quick videos of your screen and camera and instantly share them with a link. More than 20M users across 350k+ companies around the world trust Loom to share feedback, updates, intros, training, and more – every day. Founded in late 2015, Loom has raised $203M from world-class investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Iconiq, and Coatue.
We’re looking for an experienced product leader to drive forward the core product experience of Loom. As Staff Product Manager, you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and execution of our AI-enabled video creation and viewing experiences. Joining Loom is an opportunity to be at the forefront of industry transformation — how video is used at work and how AI can enable leapfrog improvements and simplicity in video creation and consumption.
- Own product strategy, roadmap, and execution of new features that will enable better ways to record, edit, and view a Loom
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the market to ensure we are driving innovation and building for customer needs. Stay up-to-date with the latest AI + video trends and technologies.
- Work with other product managers across the Creating and Viewing experiences to ensure we’re building toward a connected vision
- Work across design, engineering, data, research, and marketing to ensure the successful delivery of product
What We're Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a track record for building high-quality, successful products with design and engineering teams
- You’re comfortable with building a working understanding of technical systems in order to understand engineering-driven prioritization trade-offs
- You’re data-driven, with a willingness to get into the weeds
- You’ve got a knack for distilling complex problems affecting many stakeholders
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable managing high-stakes communications
Perks at Loom
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- 14 paid company holidays plus Summer Break in July and Winter Break in December
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Wellness stipends
- Flexible PTO
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work opportunities
- Professional development reimbursement
- Home office & technology reimbursement
How We Work
Freedom and Flexibility: At Loom, we believe work is an act, not a place. When we disengage work from a location, we can accommodate a broad range of life choices. You can choose to work from home or while you travel. We are able to hire across the United States and are continuing to expand our international presence. And you are free to move within a country without any adjustment to compensation.
Engaging Workday: The key to an engaging workday is finding the right balance between different ways to work sync, async, text and video. Loom makes it easier for us to say what we mean without having to schedule a zoom meeting or struggle to find the right words. And using async communication allows us to free up time for deep work every day. We believe there's a place for sync time - often a conversation on Zoom is exactly what is needed.
Work-Rest Balance: The way we balance the fast-paced demands of a high-growth startup and sustainability is making rest a priority. We offer a flexible PTO policy so you're able to take time off when you need it. We also go fully offline for Summer Break around 4th of July and between Christmas and New Years. Rest is also part of the workday, not just during PTO. Taking a break for personal commitments, whether it's watching the kids or getting some exercise is a natural part of the workday.
Social Connection: Relationships and connectedness matter. We are intentional about building trust and relationships through unique, shared experiences. Our virtual workspace keeps us connected day-to-day whether it's through Looms celebrating wins or our buzzing Slack communities. Loommates are able to meet in person with their teams at least twice a year purely for fun. We have also built local offices for those who want to work or meet in person, starting with San Francisco and New York City.