About Thrive Global
Thrive is a leading behavior change technology company founded by Arianna Huffington in 2016 with the mission to end the stress and burnout epidemic. Thrive helps individuals and organizations improve well-being, performance and mental resilience with its AI-powered behavior change technology platform. Thrive’s Microsteps – small, science-backed steps to improve health and productivity – have been adopted by employees at more than 125 organizations in over 140 countries, from frontline and call center workers to executives at multinational companies.
As a Senior Product Manager , you will contribute to a strategic and critical product area for Thrive Global. You will succeed in our fast-paced startup environment by focusing relentlessly on your users and advocating tirelessly for product investments that affect immediate and measurable improvement in their stress levels and well-being. You demand the best from yourself and your colleagues, and you also know when to take a step back, breathe and get some distance to find a new perspective or frame of reference. You practice openness and humility, and you have a world-class growth mindset.
Who You Are:
- Someone who is excited to partner and collaborate broadly with engineering, design, user research, product marketing, customer success, fellow product managers and company leadership.
- A strategic thinker who can leverage both quantitative and qualitative data to inform a product roadmap, and who expertly balances quick wins and big bets.
- A ruthless prioritizer who identifies the highest leverage projects and gets the job done.
- A believer in compassionate directness who gives and receives feedback with heart.
- Someone who loves being the glue between technical and non-technical teams.
How You'll Contribute:
- Drive the strategy and roadmap for Thrive’s chat platforms, which are currently focused on MS Teams and Slack
- Identify key app metrics, goals, and priorities and execute against your strategy in partnership with our team of product analysts
- Be the subject matter expert in app user engagement
- Identify dependencies and build alignment across product development teams, cross-functional partners and company leadership.
- Define and deliver compelling product experiences rooted in iterative experimentation with a clear understanding of our technical platform capabilities.
- Get to know your users deeply and leverage their stories for more meaningful product development.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, ideally within both B2B SaaS and mobile applications
- Experience operating autonomously and forming strong working relationships across multiple multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to clearly lead communication on requirements to engineers/developers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Point of view on measuring quality
- Experience prioritizing competing objectives and communicating the rationale for complicated decision-making
What We Offer:
- Being part of a mission-driven company that’s truly making a difference in the lives of people around the world
- Ability to develop within the company and shape our growth strategy
- A human-centric culture with a range of wellness perks and benefits
- A competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + 401k program with company match
- Generous paid time-off programs
Thrive’s mission is to end the stress and burnout epidemic by offering companies and individuals sustainable, science-based solutions to enhance well-being, performance, and purpose, and create a healthier relationship with technology. Recent science has shown that the pervasive belief that burnout is the price we must pay for success is a delusion. We know, instead, that when we prioritize our well-being, our decision-making, creativity, and productivity improve dramatically. Thrive is committed to accelerating the culture shift that allows people to reclaim their lives and move from merely surviving to thriving.
Compensation for this role depends on level, and will likely fall in the $155-$175,0,000 range. We provide a competitive mix of salary, performance bonus, and equity.