About Nas Academy
Founded by Nuseir Yassin from Nas Daily (53 million followers), the Nas company is home to Nas Daily, Nas Academy, Nas Studios – and Nas.io
“Nas” means “people” and it has been the foundation of our mission: Bring People Together. People can do more together. People can find friends, mentors, and accountability partners within a community. At Nas Academy, we have the data to support this: with over 1,500 cohort communities.
And communities today have transformed far beyond the traditional concept of a community.
- a community can be a group of 100 people who come together every week to share and discuss ideas on Zoom. - a community can be 25 people flying in from across the world for a yoga retreat every 3 months. - a community can be an influencer’s 1,000 true fans learning from each other in a Telegram group. - a community can be 10,000 NFT holders sharing about events and other projects.
Nas.io is building products for people to have a trustworthy and internationally recognized place to start and manage their own communities – including brands, thought leaders, coaches, entrepreneurs, content creators, and DAO builders.
As a company, we’ve successfully built communities over and over again – and now, we are building tools and integrations that will allow other people to build communities faster than ever before. Read more on www.nas.io/start-a-community
Why work with us
- We are a remote-first company with offices in Dubai and Singapore.
- We are a diverse bunch of over 18 different nationalities, spread around the world from Singapore, Dubai, India, Pakistan, Israel, South Africa, and Philippines.
- There’s a high chance your current job is boring and that’s why you are looking for something new. We are not boring and we are far from corporate.
- You love the concept of building communities and are excited about the prospect of building products that will bring people together.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- You enjoy working in a place where you can have your opinions and push the boundaries.
- We offer a substantial share package. If the company is doing well financially, so will you.
- Lead the Product organisation, supervising and mentoring the teams to build a world-class product practice at Nas.io
- Create the vision and strategies for growth of all products while maintaining considerations of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Spearhead the strategy and execution by collaborating closely with Design, Engineering, User Research and Data teams to shape a customer-focused product
- Create and manage a process that drives toward a scalable product portfolio that will in turn drive the business towards product-market fit.
- Secure stakeholder buy-in for the product vision and roadmap.
- Enable the teams to manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience and business objectives.
- Define and maintain creative, high-level and detailed product roadmaps and specifications that align with long-term business objectives
- Responsible for the identification of target consumer segments and markets and play a leading role in evaluating market trends, product industry, and competition strategies from which he can send recommendations on product pricing and positioning
- Identify, assess, track and resolve issues and risks at multiple levels; including both technical risks and associated business risks.