Bubble’s mission is to enable anybody to create software, even if they don’t know how to code. We feel that with how vital technology is, its creation can’t be restricted to a small number of people with CS degrees or coding backgrounds. Today, we have an industry-leading no-code tool that helps users build VC-backed startups, personal projects, internal company tools and more.
Bubble is looking for a Senior Product Marketer to join our team. You’ll be overseeing various product areas and go-to-market strategy for our core audiences. This is an amazing opportunity to help build out the marketing foundation at Bubble, work on a quickly innovating product, and be a part of a passionate user community.
As Senior Manager, Product Marketing, you will:
- Lead go-to-market strategy and planning for one of Bubble’s core product areas.
- Be a strategic partner to the Product team and contribute to the future of Bubble with your expertise in our market, competitors, and customers
- Craft differentiated messaging and positioning informed by user research and insights
- Roll up your sleeves and help lead new product launches and campaigns when needed
- Enable our customer-facing teams to help improve sales efficiency through impactful enablement programs
- Partner with the broader marketing team to execute campaigns that drive new signups, expansion, and/or product adoption
- Be a leader within a team of product marketers; lead with a passion for learning and development
- Help us build PMM team culture and processes—be it better ways to measure success, communicate as a team, share learnings, plan cross-functionally, and more
- 6+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Experience leading launches from ideation to announcement and beyond
- A passion for learning new products and industries—unafraid to dive into the nitty gritty technical details
- A customer champion who always keep their eyes to the ground
- A strong writer, meaning you avoid enterprise jargon, can adapt to the Bubble voice, and write with the customer in mind
- Data-driven and experimental in how you approach and measure your work
- Bonus: Experience leading incubating products and other areas of marketing
At Bubble, we believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $136,000 to $184,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every 3 years, and generous parental leave. We also offer a variety of stipends to use towards your work from home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application._ Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.