Guild is bridging the gap between education and career opportunity, helping employers offer education, skilling, and career mobility to their employees.
The Guild Career Opportunity Platform empowers top companies to help working adults go back to school, with tuition assistance programs that align the corporate business goals with affordable education programs designed for working adults. Guild's curated network of online learning providers and non-profit universities along with one-to-one coaching and support helps each student navigate the worlds of work and school, and grow their careers in the process.
Guild is hiring a Director of Product Management for member experiences. This role will lead a team of product managers in delivering exceptional end-customer experiences that solve the unique problems of supporting Guild’s members in finding personalized upward mobility opportunities in B2B2C marketplace. We are looking for a leader with deep Business to Consumer experience including building personalized and recommendation based experience - taking them from vision to market and comfortable engaging with executive as well as engineering and data science stakeholders. Guild is on a mission to support Members to understand and explore which career options and academic programs are right for them based on their goals, interests, and context.
As Director, Product Management for Member team, you will:
- Set product vision and strategy for Partner, Member, and internal experiences, evangelizing your vision with Guild’s leadership team and across the company
- Lead your team in translating product strategy and business needs into a product roadmap of measurable outcomes
- Partner with your peers in engineering, design, and product leadership to ensure alignment across teams and keep work progressing
- Simplify large and complex problems for many audiences and lead your team through effective solution design
- Drive productive and effective conversations with external partners; working with research, sales, go-to-market leaders, and account managers to understand the market needs.
- Lead a team of product managers and implement all people manager responsibilities including team organization, individual development, and hiring
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of experience in product management or a similar function, with 3+ years of demonstrated ability leading product managers across a multi-product portfolio, designing and launching customer experiences
- Experience in building personalized and recommendation based experiences - UX marketing and/or marketing communications is a plus
- Strong analytical abilities with experience defining success and validation strategies for customer facing products - background in building B2C products and experiences is a big plus
- Demonstrated capability of developing and evangelizing a shared vision, with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of working closely and effectively with design, engineering, and partner teams
- Commitment to Guild’s mission to unlock opportunity for America’s workforce through education.
- Passion for the "art" of Product Management, high touch cross functional collaboration, meaningful C Suite partnership, and creating industry changing user experiences
- Something else? We’d love to hear from you!
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a $190,000 - $235,000, as well as company stock options.